20 October, 2009

Boy Meets Girls, Girls, Girls...and More Girls


I just read a fascinating Q&A in the November Elle with Diddy, who shares this recollection with columnist Andrew Goldman:

I was in pursuit of female attention from when I was probably four or five. It started with my mother's friends putting me to sleep on their laps.

You've met this guy, right? He might not have had a record label and a net worth of $380 million, lol, but I bet he was just as charming and swaggerific. What, you thought you captured his attention? [Laughs.] So did the next chick.

Guys like Diddy live with a gnawing hunger for affirmation from the opposite sex that has no point of satisfaction: They're never full (and seldom fullfilled), always chasing, looking for something off the menu.

Unless they undergo some seismic transformation, guys like this always comes up short 'cause they can't see the value of the one (The One?)- over the many.

Cop that Elle!

No comments: