11 August, 2009

(Dirty) Money Talks: Diddy Makes a Band for His 'Last Train to Paris'



Diddy, Dawn, late of Danity Kane, and Kalenna (pron. Kuh-lee-na) comprise the rapper-producer's latest project, Dirty Money. Dawn has always been my favorite singer from DK, but I don't know yet how I'm feeling about this set-up. Especially after learning by way of his current MTV reality vehicle, "Making His Band," that he took voice lessons so he could actually sing on the album!

Look, I love a man like Diddy who's adventurous, unafraid of risk, but sometimes knowing your limitations can save you from yourself too. (Rapper extraordinaire Andre Benjamin pulled off crooning on The Love Below because his delivery is already so rich.) Still, I guess studio magic will ensure that it's not unbearable.

Are you hotly anticipating Diddy's next musical offering?

No comments: